Got fresh grapes from 'Hyper City'.... As we wanted to have fresh juice back home... couldn't get a photo of fresh grapes....
- Grapes - 1/2 Kg
- Sugar - use as needed [depending upon the sweetness of grapes.]
- Ice cubes
- Water - 3 cups or as needed
- Wash grapes in fresh water.Soak these grapes in lukewarm water for 1/2 hour. Cool it down.
- Put the grapes in a blender. Add sugar. Blend with little water in which grapes was soaked. Add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Blend it well and filter it.
- Serve with ice cubes on top.