- Roasted Rava (Semolina) - 2 cups
- Onion finely chopped - 1
- Green chilly chopped - 4
- Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
- Curry Leaves - 1 Sprig
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Sprig
- Oil - 2 Tsp
- Water - 1 1/2 cups
- Salt - as required
- In a bowl add rava,onion, green chilly,coconut, curry leaves, coriander leaves, salt and water. Mix all the ingredients with your hand. Check the salt. ( Do not add more water).
- Heat a tawa/non-stick pan, spread little oil on the tawa, also on your palm.
- Take a handful of the mix, spread with your hand. Drizzle little oil/ghee on top. Close with the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip the dosa, and cook the other side too. Let light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato chutney.(Refer Tomato Chutney)
Linking this to Healthy Breakfast of Nandoo's kitchen